英文屋

面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)

面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。

面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:

I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.


我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。


I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.


我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这份工作。


Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?


你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?


CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?


I: 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?


A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?


A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?


I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?


I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?


A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.


A: 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。


I: Hello, Mr. Sun.


I: 你好,孙先生。


A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.


A: 昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。


I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.


I: 不用客气,孙先生。


A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.


A: 我非常高兴和您见面。


I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.


I: 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。


A: I am very interested in this position.


A: 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。


I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.


I: 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。


A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.


A: 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。


I: You are welcome.


I: 不用客气。


Dialogue 2

A: Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith?


A: 你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?


I: This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you?


I: 我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?


A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.


A: 我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。


I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.


I: 不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。


A: Is there anything I should do?


A: 我还需要做些什么吗?


I: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.


I: 不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。


A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.


A: 谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。


I: Ok, I will. Do you have any question?


I: 好的,我会的。还有问题吗?


A: No, thank you. Goodbye.


A: 没有了,谢谢你,再见。


I: Goodbye.


I: 再见。


Dialogue 3

A: This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?


A: 我是孙林,您是史密斯先生吗?


I: Yes, what can I do for you?


I: 是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?


A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.


A: 我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。


I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.


I: 孙先生,不用客气。


A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.


A: 我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。


I: Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we'll get in touch with you once we make it.


I: 不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。


A: Do you have any questions we didn't cover in the interview?


A: 您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?


I: No.


I: 没有了。


A: Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.


A: 谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。


I: Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye.


I: 再见。