常用银行英语口语
小编为大家整理了常用银行英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
一、信用卡付款
John:May I see those shoes, please?
我能看看那双鞋吗?
Salesperson:They're really a good buy. Here you are.
它们真的很值得买。鞋拿来了。
John:they aren't the latest style, are they?
这不是最新的款式是吧?
Salesperson:No, sir. But that's why they're a bargain.
是的,先生。但就是因为这样才会是特价品。
John:I see.
原来如此。
Salesperson:These are top-quality shoes.
这双鞋的质地非常好。
John:All right. I'll take them. Can I give you a check?
好吧。我就买这双。我可以用支票付款吗?
Salesperson:I'm sorry, sir. We do not accept personal checks.
对不起,先生。我们不接受私人支票。
John:A credit card?
信用卡呢?
Salesperson:Yes.
可以。
John:OK. Then charge it to my card, please.
好吧。就用我的信用卡付款吧。
Salesperson:All right, sir.
好的,先生。
二、填写存款单
Bank clerk:Good Morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.
是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。
Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.
请先填一下这张存款单。
Benjamin:OK. Here you are. Any problem on that?
好的。填好了。有什么问题吗?
Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?
没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?
Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.
带了。这是存折,还有现金。
Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.
请等一等。
Benjamin:Sure.
好的。
Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还需要其他帮助吗?
Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?
你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?
Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.
存款利率是每月0.8%。
Benjamin:Thanks.
谢谢。
三、咨询汇率
Bank clerk:Good Morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮助您?
Terry:Yes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB.
是的,我想把澳元换成人民币。
Bank clerk:How much do you want to change?
您想换多少?
Terry:I am not sure. What's the rate today?
我不敢肯定。今天的汇率是多少?
Bank clerk:It's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB.
1澳元兑6.1元人民币。
Terry:What was the rate yesterday?
那昨天的汇率呢?
Bank clerk:The rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday.
是1澳元兑6.5元人民币。
Terry:Oh, the rate goes down.
哦,汇率跌了。
Bank clerk:It does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now?
是的,先生。您还想换吗?
Terry:Let me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow?
我想想……汇率明天还会跌吗?
Bank clerk:I don't know, sir. But it won't change much.
我不知道,先生。但不会有太大变化。
Terry:Well, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB.
嗯,我想换1000澳元。
Bank clerk:Okay. Please sign here in this form.
好的。请在这张表格上签个名。
Terry:OK.
好的。
Bank clerk:Here is the 6,100 RMB.
这是你的6100元人民币。
Terry:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
-
银行英语常用语
下面是本站小编整理的银行英语常用语,欢迎大家阅读!1.请入收款人的户号accountpayee2.请支付票款advicetopaycheques3.惠请通知该支票的经过advisefate4.金额有错误accountsdiffer5.文字与数字所记载金额不同wordsandfiguresdiffer6.签名有误|印鉴不符signature...
-
什么是个人存单质押贷款
个人存单质押贷款是借款人以未到期的个人本、外币定期存单作质押,从银行取得一定金额的人民币贷款,并按期偿还贷款本息的贷款业务。接下来小编为大家整理了什么是个人存单质押贷款,希望对你有帮助哦!Personalloanpledgedbycertificatesofdeposit(CD)/treasurybond...
-
银行英语口语:基本业务办理
下面是本站小编整理的银行英语口语:基本业务办理,希望对大家有帮助。1.Whatkindofaccountdidyouhaveinyourmind?你想开哪种帐户?2.Doyouliketoopenacurrentaccount?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?3.Adepositorcurrentaccount?定期还是活期?4.Pleasetellmehowyouwould...
-
什么是外币储蓄存款
外币储蓄存款是指银行吸收自然人外汇资金的业务。银行可为存款人开立外汇账户和外币现钞账户。接下来小编为大家整理什么是外币储蓄存款,希望对你有帮助哦!pectiveB-typeForeignCurrencyDepositorsAllforeigners,ChineseofforeignnationalitiesandoverseasChine...