双语美文:当你学会爱自己 一切都会改变
You no longer send out energy of desperation or the need to be filled from the outside.
你再不会向外散发绝望的气场,也不再需要外物来填充自己内心的空虚
You become a powerful source within yourself that attracts better.
你变成了一汪泉眼,会源源不断的生出正能量,也吸引更优秀的人靠近你
The more you love who you are, the less you seek validation and approval.
你越是爱自己本来的样子,越是不需要外界的确证和首肯
You're growing in ways you don't realize yet.
你以自己不知道的方式成长着
You’re being pushed out of your comfort zone to step into your truth.
你被推到了舒适区之外,步入了属于自己的真理之中
It's all about evolving right now...
就在此刻,你正在不断完善自己
It's all about letting go
敞开心门, 释放自我
and allowing change to take place.
接受改变
Keep breathing through it all.
深呼吸,让这一切浸润你的身心。
Everything is about to make sense.
一切都将步入正轨。
-
苹果的耳机转换器要开始收钱了!9美元你会买吗?
iPhoneownerswhowanttouseregularheadphoneswillnowhavetoPAYfortheadapterdongle.想使用常规耳机的苹果手机用户如今必须得购买耳机适配器了。Itissaidthatitwouldnolongerincludeadongle,freeofcharge,withthepurchaseofanewiPhone.据说,用户在购买苹果手机的...
-
Quora精选:生活中,多么痛的领悟
Whatisthebestlessonyouhaveleainyourlife?你生命中最大的启示是什么?获得10.7k好评的回答:@VishwasLondheImaginaryproblemsaretheonlycomplexitiesinthisworld.想象中的问题是世界上最复杂的东西。Ihavelivedfor60yearsandfoundthatactualproblems arealwaysm...
-
谈恋爱时如何像成年人一样讲道理?
Herearesomehandytipsonhowtogetoutofanargumentwithyourgraceintact.以下是一些可行的建议,帮你优雅地争吵,还不伤感情。1.AskWhetherTheIssueReallyMeritsGettingAngry1.问问自己这件事是否真的值得生气Mostofthetime,argumentshappenbecauseoneperson’spride...
-
小李子据传要订婚?对象还是小他21岁的嫩模!
LeonardoDiCapriocankisshisinfamousbachelorlifegoodbye!莱昂纳多•迪卡普里奥可以同他臭名昭著的单身生活吻别了!Sinceembarkingonhiseight-monthromancewithCamilaMorrone,21,theactorisfinallyreadytosettledown.“They'reveryinloveandserious,”aninside...