双语美文:真正的自我 从不会被弄丢
"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.
“找回迷失的自我”并非正确的思考方式。
You aren't a ten-dollar bill in last winter's coat pocket.
别把自己当成一张十美元的钞票,隐藏在去年冬天穿过的大衣口袋里。
You are also not lost.
你也并没有迷失自己。
Your true self is right there,
你真正的自我就在此处
buried under cultural conditioning ,
它被深深的埋藏起来了,在它之上覆盖着文化规训
other people's opinions,
他人的界定
and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid
还有你孩童时期得到的模糊的教训
that became your beliefs about who you are.
正是这些成为你对自己的认识
"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.
“找回迷失的自我”其实就是回归自我
An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were
未受教化的,等待你发觉的,如同一段模糊的回忆一般的自我
before the world got its hands on you.
在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我
-
苹果的耳机转换器要开始收钱了!9美元你会买吗?
iPhoneownerswhowanttouseregularheadphoneswillnowhavetoPAYfortheadapterdongle.想使用常规耳机的苹果手机用户如今必须得购买耳机适配器了。Itissaidthatitwouldnolongerincludeadongle,freeofcharge,withthepurchaseofanewiPhone.据说,用户在购买苹果手机的...
-
Quora精选:生活中,多么痛的领悟
Whatisthebestlessonyouhaveleainyourlife?你生命中最大的启示是什么?获得10.7k好评的回答:@VishwasLondheImaginaryproblemsaretheonlycomplexitiesinthisworld.想象中的问题是世界上最复杂的东西。Ihavelivedfor60yearsandfoundthatactualproblems arealwaysm...
-
谈恋爱时如何像成年人一样讲道理?
Herearesomehandytipsonhowtogetoutofanargumentwithyourgraceintact.以下是一些可行的建议,帮你优雅地争吵,还不伤感情。1.AskWhetherTheIssueReallyMeritsGettingAngry1.问问自己这件事是否真的值得生气Mostofthetime,argumentshappenbecauseoneperson’spride...
-
小李子据传要订婚?对象还是小他21岁的嫩模!
LeonardoDiCapriocankisshisinfamousbachelorlifegoodbye!莱昂纳多•迪卡普里奥可以同他臭名昭著的单身生活吻别了!Sinceembarkingonhiseight-monthromancewithCamilaMorrone,21,theactorisfinallyreadytosettledown.“They'reveryinloveandserious,”aninside...