跟艾米莉一起学口语 第728期:买单时的“客套话”
A: Have you finished eating?
你吃完了吗?
B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.
还没有,这个餐厅的时候真的很好吃,我还在吃呢。
A: Take your time. We have enough time to go to the cinema. Would you like some drink?
慢慢来,我们有足够的时间去电影院,你要来点喝的吗?
B: No, thank you. I have had enough. Let me pay for the Bill today.
不谢谢了,我已经吃饱了,今天让我买单吧。
A: No, this is my treat, please give me the bill.
不,今天我请客,请把账单给我吧。
B: It's unfair. What about we separate the bill?
那就不公平了,要不我们各自付?
A: Please let me pay the bill. You paid last time because I didn't have any cash on me. Remember?
让我买单吧,因为我身上没有带现金,上次就是你买单,还记得吗?
B: Oh, come on. I almost forgot.
算了吧,我已经忘记了。
A: Could I have the Bill, please?
能把账单给我吗?
C: Here is your bill. Would you like to pay in cash or by the credit card?
这是您的账单,您用现金付账,还是用信用卡?
A: I want to pay by a credit card. Does the bill include the charge for drinks?
我想刷卡付款,这包括酒水的费用了吗?
C: Yes. The total amount is 187 dollars.
是的,总共是187美元。
A: Here is 200 dollars. You don't need to give me the change, thank you.
这是200美元,你不用给我找零钱,谢谢。
C: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.
不用谢,欢迎您再来。
-
美国习惯用语 第68期:to kick up one's heels
美国习惯用语-第68讲:tokickupone'sheelstokickoff大家大概都看到过一匹年轻的俊马在宽阔的草原上兴高彩烈地奔跑的情景吧!这是一幅很美丽的图象,马的前腿往前伸展,后腿很有节奏地往上踢。美国有一个俗语就是建筑在这一形像之上的。这个俗语就是:tokickupone'she...
-
中华人民共和国未成年人保护法
第一条为了保护未成年人的身心健康,保障未成年人的合法权益,促进未成年人在品德、智力、体质等方面全面发展,培养有理想、有道德、有文化、有纪律的社会主义建设者和接班人,根据宪法,制定本法。第二条本法所称未成年人是指未满十八周岁的公民。第三条未成年人享有生...
-
美国习惯用语 第82讲:to give somebody a piece of one's&
美国习惯用语-第82讲:togivesomebodyapieceofone'smindtotellsomeoneoff今天我们要给大家介绍两个表示非常生气的习惯用语。你有没有因为十分生气而对别人大发雷霆?美国人有一个说法是形容这种情绪的,那就是:togivesomeoneapieceofone'smind。Togivesomeoneapie...
-
学英语环游世界 第484期:你有早起的习惯吗
现在你可以随时加入Lily的清晨五点俱乐部参与我们的免费晨间打卡或是付费的直播活动,一起运动、冥想、和读书,或透过我们的公众账号iflyclub,回复早起阅读5amClub或收听其他英语有声书,注册得60天免费试读:Day15Chapter6:AFlighttoPeakProductivity,virtuosityandu...