经典爱情诗歌欣赏
下面是本站小编为大家带来经典爱情诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!
经典爱情诗歌:出卖灵魂
A poet struggling with the world's condition,
我乃同世界现状抗争的诗人,
Prostitution of talents and the bondage
反对出卖天赋,反对奴役,
With which the bulk of men have been deceived,
多数人仍然被蒙在鼓里,
I am not, I think, one who would say
我想,我还不至于会相信
That the selling of the soul would give respite.
出卖灵魂能够缓解痛苦。
But I did say to myself, and not once,
但我的确说过,还不止一次,
That I would sell my soul for your love
我将为了你的爱出卖灵魂,
If lie and surrender were needed.
假如你的爱需要我撒谎和放弃。
I spoke this haste without thinking
我匆出此言,却没想到,
That it was black blasphemy and perversion.
它是邪恶的亵渎和堕落。
Your forgiveness to me for the thought
原谅我拥有如此荒.唐的想法,
That you were one who would take a poor creature
以为你能接受一个可怜虫
Of a little weak base spirit
和他软弱卑微的灵魂,这灵魂
Who could be sold, even for the graces4
可以被出卖,即使是为了
Of your beautiful face and proud spirit.
你漂亮容颜与骄傲灵魂的高贵。
Therefore, I will say again now,
因此,我现在再次公布,
That I would sell my soul for your sake
我要出卖灵魂,为了你,
Twice, once for your beauty
出卖两次,一次为你的漂亮,
And again for that grace
一次为你的高贵,你那决不接受
That you would not take a sold and slavish spirit.
出卖了的奴性灵魂的高贵。
经典爱情诗歌:致我妻子
To whom I owe the leaping delight
That quickens my senses in our waking-time
And the rhythm that governs the repose of our sleeping-time,
the breathing in unison.
你让我的欢乐狂奔疾驰,
在我们苏醒时激荡我的感知,
你的节奏掌控我们睡梦的休憩,
我们是一对爱人,同呼吸共生死。
Of lovers whose bodies smell of each other
Who think the same thoughts without need of speech,
And babble the same speech without need of meaning...
我俩的体气相混难分彼此,
无需开口就想着一样的心思,
不用含意却絮叨相同的言词。
No peevish winter wind shall chill
No sullen tropic sun shall wither
The roses in the rose-garden which is ours and ours only
不畏严冬寒风的鞭笞,
何惧酷暑骄阳的烤炙,
我们共有花园,玫瑰绽放永生永世。
But this dedication is for others to read:
These are private words addressed to you in public.
这题献是为别人阅读的文字,
也是公开对你诉说的隐私。
-
关于中英文对照的诗歌鉴赏
英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。小编精心收集了关于中英文对照的诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!关于中英文对照的诗歌篇1赠别(之一)杜牧娉娉袅袅十三余,豆蔻梢头二月初。春风十里扬州路,卷上珠帘总不如。pa...
-
关于英文诗歌朗诵精选
诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力,所以凡学习英语文学的人都会情不自禁要对英语诗歌倾注特别的热情和关注。小编精心收集了关于英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!关于英文诗歌篇1OlympiabyHenriColeTired,hungr...
-
赞美父亲的英文诗歌欣赏
父爱如山,高大而巍峨,让我望而生怯不敢攀登;父爱如天,粗旷而深远,让我仰而心怜不敢长啸;父爱如河,细长而源源,让我淌不敢涉足。本站小编整理了赞美父亲的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!赞美父亲的英文诗歌篇一Parent'sMurphy'sLaw1.Parentingisa24-hour-a-dayjobwithnosa...
-
爱情英语诗歌:爱的迹象
SignsofLove爱的迹象Ifamorousfaith,aheartofguilelessways,Softlanguors,courteouslycontrolleddesire,Andvirtuouswill,kindledwithnoblefire,Andlengthenedwanderingsinalightlessmaze;假如爱的迹象是深情的信念,纯真的心灵,柔和而又恬静,礼貌地控制着的欲...