艰难时刻请对自己说这10句话
never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have.
不到没有退路之时,你永远不会知道自己有多强大。
cannot change what you refuse to confront.
你不去面对又怎么能去改变呢。
matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
无论你犯了多少错,或者你进步得有多慢,你都走在了那些不曾尝试的人的前面。
isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
生活不是等待暴风雨过去,而是要学会在雨中跳舞。
ing go doesn't mean that you're a quitter. It doesn't mean that you lost. It just means that you realize in that moment that's it's time to let go and move on.
放手不代表放弃,不代表你输了。那只代表你知道在那一刻你该放手了,然后继续生活。
you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.
如果你想要什么,那就勇敢地去追求,不要管别人是怎么想的,因为这就是实现梦想的方式。
up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn’t important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.
不要为别人怎么看你而烦恼。别人的看法并不重要,重要的是你怎么看待你自己。
can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
当你不再急于否认错误时,你就学到了重要的一课。
r let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.
不要让成功冲昏了头脑,也不要把失败记在心里。
is short and you deserve to be happy.
生命苦短,你应该过得开心些。
-
《神奇动物》来袭
JohnnyDepp'sNotoriousB.I.G.thrillerCityofLieshasbeenpulledfromthescheduleamonthbeforeitwassettohittheaters.约翰尼·德普(JohnnyDepp)的声名狼藉先生(TheNotoriousBIG)的剧情片《谎言之城》(CityofLies)本来将要登陆院线,但是一个月前临时撤档。Themovie,...
-
囧研究:只有13%的人有意义的工作
AlmosthalfofAmericanadultsworkfull-timeforanemployer,butonly13%workfull-timeforanemployerandareactuallyexcitedbywhattheydo.几乎有一半的美国成年人从事全职工作,但是只有13%的全职工作者对所做的事情保持激情。That'sjustoneofthefindingsfromGallup...
-
特朗普依旧不承认自己低估了新冠疫情
OnFebruary23,WhiteHousetradeadviserPeterNavarroaddressedamemotoPresidentDonaldTrumpwarningthatasmanyas2millionAmericanscoulddiefromthecoronavirus.Trumpwantsyoutobelieveitwasneverbroughttohisattention.2月23日,白宫贸易顾问彼得·纳瓦罗在发给唐...
-
乔治小王子叫孩子他爹不是daddy?——
Thistime,itcomesintheformofanadorableanecdotefromKateMiddletonaboutPrinceGeorgeandPrincessCharlotteandwhattheirchoiceofnamefortheirdad,PrinceWilliam,is.这一次,凯特·米德尔顿(KateMiddleton)讲了一段萌萌哒的轶事,讲的是乔治王子(PrinceGeorge)和夏...